Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm, woody scent. It is a nice addition to a men’s fragrance blend. Cedarwood essential oil can be used as a scent fixative in soaps and perfumes. Try blending with citrus or Eucalyptus essential oils.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Following are just a few of the uses for Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- Eases respiratory congestion
- Treats oily skin and scalp problems
- When diffused, it can lift your spirits
- Strong antiseptic and astringent
- Use as a bug repellent
- Can be soothing in a steam shower or sauna
Do not use during pregnancy or on small babies.
1 Year Shelf Life
1/2 Fluid Ounces